The twenty-somethings of today are tomorrow's eccentric Cat Ladies!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

What happened on a Saturday night!

"Hello, Megan? Hey... yeah... it's Clive! You know, Owen? From the movies? Yeah! Well, hey, listen, I've been trying for years and I finally got your number. What? Oh, yeah, well my agent's cousin's chiropractor is friends with Wayson Choy's heart surgeon and, well, yeah. So anyway, listen, I'm doing this bank robbery thing here right now, and I'm thinking, if this shit goes down wrong and I don't make it out like I planned then I want you to know right now that I'm completely, madly in... What? You're not into dating right now? ...oh no, that's cool, yeah, I totally know how it is. Mmhmm. Yeah, well, I appreciate your honesty. Gosh, I feel like kind of an idiot though, you know? Well hey, if you're ever in L.A., look me up. Hm? Do I want your mom's number? Well, that's a little weird, but... why not?"

Look out Mom, I think I found Mr. Right-For-You!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on! I've always wanted to date a bank robber. How did you know?
ma

11:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a touching family moment, now if only Bronwyn was there pushing drugs.

3:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home