The twenty-somethings of today are tomorrow's eccentric Cat Ladies!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Operation "Make Arieh Proud!"

Oh man, I have the greatest day ever lined up for today... all the angst and turmoil of the last two weeks will temporarily settle to the bottom of the Megan Pond and I'll spend the day/evening/night enjoying the pristine waters of green-coloured beer in honour of St. Pat's! In an hour I go get Missy and we head to the beer tent at school (a tribute to the Best St. Pat's Ever in second year)... then this afternoon D-Roc (the french spelling) and I will weave merrily through the afternoon... then tonight: Baked Potato Party with Sara & Co.! The funny part is I don't even know the people who make up the &Co. part, but that will just make it more exciting!

Speaking of Sara... her boy has been away this week so we kind of invaded his apartment (well, Sara did the invading, I just tagged along, and it wasn't even an invasion in the strictess sense, because at least one of us was invited)... and we even vacuumed for him!

And Sara did some work...

And I also did some... uh... work... WITH THE KITTIES!!!

...who promptly ran away from me.

But I think it was a set-up, and Sara secretly told Chloe to get up on that door, just so that she would have to get her down, thus causing the taking of this Sexy Sara photo, which might come in handy should Sara ever need fogiveness from Scott for anything...


Okay, well, let it be known by the masses that I got up at 7AM!!! in order to work on my essay at least a bit before the day's debauchery begins. Now that all requisite justification has been stated, it's go time!!!

ps - listening to "It's All Gonna Break" by BSS ... hats off!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I find it pretty hillarious that you just casually post sexy pictures up of your friends on the internet. becuase, you know, the internet is full of nice people who respect other's privacy

1:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooo!

3:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home