The twenty-somethings of today are tomorrow's eccentric Cat Ladies!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Petrosexual!

Today feels like a blah day. Took me forever to get ready for school, and my hat is lost, and I miss Jen! It's hard to go 100% Jen for several days in a row and then go cold turkey! Anyway, I will do a proper MONTREAL IS AWESOME post later today when I'm not late for everything, but in the meantime... because today needs a boost... Tycho came through, as always, and entertained me with his antics while I waited for shower (translation: lay in bed not wanting to get up). He usually punctuates those first few almost-but-not-quite-awake moments I have by sitting in the window, behind the curtain, and sticking out his paw now and then to ding me in the head.... so today I threw one of his toys-on-a-string back there for him, to earn me some more sleep... LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS!!! damn I love the little guy.





Tycho is starting to accessorize:

ONE nice thing about today being grey and stormy-looking is that I might get a chance to use my new Montreal umbrella! I will have to steal it away from Pooh Bear first... man, remember the Pooh book where the 100 Acre Wood gets flooded and Piglet is trapped at Trespassers Will so he sends out a note in a bottle and Christopher Robin finds it and sends Owl out to look for Piglet and then Pooh uses an upside-down umbrella as a boat to go rescue him? That was a close one. At the end everyone has honey. Well, maybe just Pooh. Anyway, since then he has always kept an umbrella close by, in case.

I have decided to make Young & Sexy's "Oh My Love" my song for the week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Woohoo! Your post has brightened my day as well! You really do have to stop opening that umbrella indoors though, you've seen the bad luck it brings! I'm very much looking forward to the Montreal update :)

2:33 PM

 
Blogger megan said...

ooh, i keep forgetting about that bad luck thing... but do you really think that an umbrella that says things on it like "puddles for poodles!" could bring anything but AWESOME luck? (and maybe the odd broken van?)

ps - haha, my "word verification" word is "owzout", fun to say! It's like two exclamations in one! "Ow! Zout!"

3:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home