The twenty-somethings of today are tomorrow's eccentric Cat Ladies!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hottness Unite!

Sara: "Scott told me that I'm the hottest person he knows! Which is funny, because he's the hottest person I know. Isn't it incredible that the two hottest people met each other and started dating? Maybe we'll be supermodels together."

supermodels = celebrity wedding
celebrity wedding = megan gets to wear her suit again
megan gets to wear her suit again = happy megan

We're at Weldon right now. Stupid temptation of wireless internet!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really need to get an RFID chip for you.

-d

2:47 AM

 
Blogger megan said...

If I knew what that meant, I'd know how to respond. Knowing you it's probably some sort of tracking chip so that you can watch what I'm doing at all times!

2:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home