The twenty-somethings of today are tomorrow's eccentric Cat Ladies!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Model for Hire (or fire)

Tycho is learning all about the art of modeling. He's a natural actor anyway, so photoshoots are a breeze to him. I told him today that we haven't posted pictures of him in a while and could he please do something interesting for the camera and he said, hold on, I'll see what I can come up with.

This is his "sleepy" pose...His "startled" pose...



His "love me" pose...


And his "stuck in a laundry basket and too clumsy to get out" pose. (my favourite)


My hands are covered in love-scratches. Sometimes I have very brief milliseconds where I think, it would be nice if Tycho wasn't so fiesty... or, maybe he'll calm down as he grows up... or, damn, stop scratching me or I'll turn your paws into key chains! But then I look at him, with his eyes all giant and glassy and his ears back and his claws out, and I think - I wouldn't have him any other way! He's a cat full of personality and if he was any different he just wouldn't be my Tycho. And he has tender moments... like right now... he's on his back with his legs in the air on my bed. He'll stay there until about 7am tomorrow morning when he'll start campaigning for breakfast. But yeah, I'll take scratched hands over no Tycho any day. Good thing I'm not a hand model!

On a related note, I finally got around to shaving my legs tonight. Good thing I'm not a leg model, either! I'd never be able to keep up with their silky-smooth standards.

Goodnight from Megan & T-bone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Nice photos! I commend you on your use of lighting and perspective!

I shaved my legs today too, except I missed a long patch. Go banana!

12:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo-woo! but did you shave the toes?

1:44 PM

 
Blogger megan said...

ooooh you're right, toes were neglected! it's just a complicated shave... lots of risky terrain... i will only do that when necessary. ie, when i got to the doctor about this freaky bruise!

4:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home