The twenty-somethings of today are tomorrow's eccentric Cat Ladies!

Monday, February 06, 2006

"Captain Morgan Bonney"

Website especially for Mark: http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate/

ps, mark, I am going to join family of friends! Do I just email you stuff?

I called Concordia this morning and talked to Jason Camlot, who had the uphill struggle of convincing me that Montreal is awesome. I told him I'm coming with a friend in March and he said he'd warn everybody.

Also! Pictures! Of Tycho! From this morning! He loves sitting in that window, especially when Winston next door comes outside...


Look at his little paws! Look at them! LOOK!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

LINX BABY

I can't wait for montreal - you're going to love it!!!

7:07 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

(and whoa... that was like... meta-linking

7:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the last time, I see the cat feet, yes they are cute.

I can't see "LOOK" in caps without hearing Meg-squeal now.

-d, aka.Bloody Jack Read

11:35 PM

 
Blogger megan said...

That's right! I have infliltrated your BRAIN! Now you will only be able to see/hear the world in MEGAN TERMS! Every cat will melt you! Every puppy will be a cardiac arrest! Being near Andrew will make you burst all over the living room carpet!

LOOK AT HOW CUTE HE IS!

10:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home