The twenty-somethings of today are tomorrow's eccentric Cat Ladies!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Gold medals are AWESOME, but...


...they're no excuse for lies! Or tartness!
There are so many wittier captions for this picture, which Jen caught as we walked along whatever the heck street that was with all them cool places along it in Toronto...
Just got back from yet another WEEKEND OF INCREDIBLENESS with my toronto family. Lots of Olympic sports were done by us all and I have the photos and movies to prove it! They will all be posted soon when I am better with the typing, and the thinking, and the wit-ing...

I LOVE YOU JEN & MARK!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So females who were skiing then are lying Tarts? I can buy it
[Jen excluded, she seems nice].

10:55 PM

 
Blogger megan said...

oh, snap!

9:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home