The twenty-somethings of today are tomorrow's eccentric Cat Ladies!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Me, Age 8

Went shopping with Jordan at City Lights tonight! I resisted buying a ton of Archies (too much shame in comic books class) but I did buy a ton of Ramona books, as per my recent dose of Ramona on VHS. Also bought some more adult literature (not the XXX kind) to make myself look better to the sales guy. It's like when you're buying something really embarassing at the drug store and you try to cover it up by buying toothpaste and diapers. I don't know why I'm embarassed by Ramona though, since i AM her. or at least - was. I wonder where she is today?

As for Jordan... he bought chocolate.
















I learned that just because you're in grad school doesn't mean you have to stop believing in cooties.

I also learned that I can't eat a whole giant crepe full of chocolate and strawberries... at least, not without long breaks and lots of water and deep O-shaped breaths...
















Derek, you should have seen me, I was a champion!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hmm, the 'not for girls' chocolate bar show in front of a poster for tootsie rolls, the most phallic of all chocolate bars in the chocolate bar universe... I sense some gender issues here.

2:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sense some gender opportunities!

6:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i've seen that before, somewhere...
(adam)

12:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home