The twenty-somethings of today are tomorrow's eccentric Cat Ladies!

Friday, February 10, 2006

He knows me sooooo well....

We keep an eye on each other, Tycho and me. This is his "I know you're about to do something that's going to totally screw you up" look.






















I have noticed that Tycho's nose has changed from bright flamingo pink to pale almost-white pink. What does this mean???

















In other news, Wayson's partner Ken called me back last night after my post, to say that Wayson is in BC until the 15th so I will hear from him after that! Ken also told me that he has heard good things about me! I could hardly talk in complete sentences, so I told him that I'm better on paper. He said, "So is Wayson."

This weekend = Toronto! Jen! Mark! Blue Mountain! More Toronto! Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home