The twenty-somethings of today are tomorrow's eccentric Cat Ladies!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Very quick post, because I am scrambling to get all my ducks in a row before heading to Ontario for a week... I just can't stay away from that place! Anyway, I'm feeling in a contageously good mood, AND one of my neighbours - the one whose wife just had a baby boy, named Arthur - is sitting out on his deck playing guitar and singing "I Will Survive" and the hilariousness of it all is too much. Once I've posted this, Tycho and I are going to go outside to groove!

This is more of a photo post, documenting a small slice of the awesomeness that was last Sunday.... it began with a hike up the mountain with two of my best girls, then was filled in the middle with some home repair (courtesy of V), bubble-blowing and, for some, ice-cream-eating... and then it ended with a coincidental encounter in La Fontaine and a spontaneous excursion to see a free outdoor ballet show! Love it on the Mount!

The mountain:

The bubbles:



The Dude:


And the park, in evening:

That's all for now, folks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey megan where are you going in Ontario? I hear you may be going from london to waterloo around the 19th?? well ben and I will be in stratford from the 18th-19th and might be heading to waterloo on the 19th from stratford...you want a ride? if that doesn't work I hear you might be visiting elmvale...lemme know when so we can have a visit before the summer is over!
Leah

1:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Leah! It's great to hear from you... I heard some of your news at the "ladies' weekend"... it would be so great to see you before the summer is out. I'm actually at elmvale right now... and I think I'll be travelling from here to London on the 18th... either VIA or Greyhound or Derek's car, with a little help from Aunt Helen. And then I was thinking of going to waterloo on the 20th or 21st so I could see Padma and the little rats... maybe you could come through London on your way home from Stratford on the 19th? I'll be there then with D, and we could all have supper together or something! Let me know what works. email might be best: meg.findlay@gmail.com, or you can call me at grams'.
see you sooooooon
m.

2:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home