The twenty-somethings of today are tomorrow's eccentric Cat Ladies!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Almost over...

One more essay to go, and then it's Ontario-or-bust for a good wee holiday! This week ends with a Friday the 13th, so I am sweating to get this puppy off the presses and into the drop box before that, for good luck. But if I don't, that's okay, because this Friday also happens to be the birthday of a very important not-so-little girl, who is not only a track star, a public speaking star, and a many-many-other-things star, but also happens to be my surrogate little sis and thus is quite important to me! So I think this Friday will be lucky for everyone, especially her. Happy almost-your-birthday, Linnea!

In the meantime, the paper-sweating continues, but to crack a momentary fissure of relief here is a picture of two cute lil pipsqueaks who share my DNA! (aren't they lucky?) (Actually, the real reason they are lucky is that they just had a big European holiday with Mommy & Daddy. Padma, if you keep taking them to all of these cool places with you, what are they going to do to rebel when they graduate from high school? "Come on Rishi, we're free, let's go backpacking around Europe!" "Nah, it's been done. Let's just go to med school.")


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, there is Africa :)

We really missed you at Easter. We wanted to talk to you. The boys had so much fun at Grandma's.

2:20 AM

 
Blogger megan said...

I know, I really wish I could have been there! I miss you guys. This just means you'll have to come back for Thanksgiving!

:)

10:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home