The twenty-somethings of today are tomorrow's eccentric Cat Ladies!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hijacked from Padma's blog

My cousin Milan (on the right) gets his first kiss.

It's like one of those cutsey black&white posters of the little boy and little girl kissing, and the girl is holding a red rose... only this one is realistic!

Oh Milan, what will you say about this when you're both sixteen and she's dating the football star while you toil with the school band? (unless, of course, you are the football star - our famiy has many firsts and you could be one of them!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Megan... I am a friend of Padma's and came by your post.

I can vouch for Milan being football star material... the football part of that phrase is replaceable - he is just star material. Even before he was longer than my arm he already had lots of charisma and attitude - i am sure you must have seen it as well.

4:39 PM

 
Blogger megan said...

Hey Vikram! Thanks for telling me about Milan's charisma! If he's a Hancock, it must be true! I can't wait to see him and his bro again... and to meet their brand new little sis!

6:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Auntie M. -- ahem, Megan -- I'll try to avoid mentioning this to Andrew, your extremely charismatic cousin, who has toiled -- and continues to do so -- in his high school band ...

11:14 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

And who was the lucky lady? I'm glad I'm not the only cradle-robber out there :)

11:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

H: Having lived with four school band members, the girl in question will probably be safer with the footballer.

10:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home