The twenty-somethings of today are tomorrow's eccentric Cat Ladies!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Always the best man, never the bride...

WELLLLL the weekend to end all weekends (or at least weekends in which Jordan and Erin get married) is officially over, and I am officially zonked. SO a meatier post hovers in the future for this ol' blog, but FOR NOW a wee taste of the weekend's swingin' sweetness...











More pictures soon!

JEN: CONRATS ON FINISHING YOUR [rough draft of the] THESIS!!! I will send you an email tomorrow... I would right now except that I just got out of the gym and only have 4% battery power left, both in my laptop and in my body.

Seven days of bookstore work left... nine days of London left...
I am starting to pack.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing starts a marriage off right like a good grab to the ass.

3:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey megs...it's jeff perry...from mit. i'm a bit bored at work and i remembered your blog address and i see you're on blogger now. i just thought i'd drop you a line to say congrats on everything and good luck in montreal. i'm moving to toronto next week and i'm currently an assistant editor on tv shows on muchmusic. take care!

10:02 PM

 
Blogger megan said...

hey jeff! good to hear from you! congrats on the cool muchmusic gig... send me details about it! it sounds so cool! do you have my email address?

12:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home