The twenty-somethings of today are tomorrow's eccentric Cat Ladies!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Captain Crunchmegan



There is a new hotspot in Toronto that is calling my name! And Jen's name! And Mark's name too! Seriously, my Terrific Toronto Twosome, I am coming to visit you just so we can go hang out there. Are you doing anything two Fridays from now? Imagine the potential! Tucan Sam and Tony the Tiger together at last! Chocolate milk and Raisin Bran! Smarties sprinkled over Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

All that place needs in a TV playing constant Saturday morning cartoons and it would be near heaven. I hope Montreal catches on to the trend!



This would be a better post, but... I have to go back to work.
Speaking of work, I am now in an podcast! Go here and listen! It's the beginning of my Plan B career... script writing. Thoughts?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Ok - so I'm guessing that means no mtl for next weekend, but if mtl is replaced with crl, then I am happy :)

Or we could bring our own crl to mtl.

5:26 PM

 
Blogger megan said...

YESSSSSSSSS
crl THEN mtl... a weekend of prfct acronym-type-things.
we might have to take the train tho, which means breaking the promise of cheapness.... but think of how fun MCAT studying will be on the train! (answer: lots of fun)

6:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

next time...on a VERY special megs blog...

12:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home